At Eschmann, we believe that every individual can make a big difference.
We're passionate in seeking ambitious, talented and motivated individuals at every stage of their career, helping them to thrive and develop skills across a variety of roles.
Eschmann For You
Here are just some of the perks that we offer our employees...
There are currently no job vacancies at Eschmann, but if you would like us to keep you in mind for the future, please complete the form and we will retain your CV on file for the next 6 months.
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer
Location: Lancing, West Sussex
Hours of work: 37.5
Salary: £30-40k per annum
The IT Systems Engineer will help with enhancing everything we do at Eschmann through the application of technology. They will be tasked with various projects which will require them to work with end users to create solutions to various challenges around the company. In addition, the IT Systems Engineer will be the primary point of IT support for our approx. 100 users at Eschmann. Support work should take up no more than 25% of the working week, with the remaining 75% spent working on projects.
- Outgoing and friendly with the ability to communicate clearly with non-technical colleagues.
- Have an ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies and see potential applications for those technologies.
- Have an appreciation for the urgency/impact of technical issues and the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- A logical mind and the ability to problem solve effectively.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
You will bring experience in some of the below core competencies, and a willingness to learn the rest
- IT Support and IT Infrastructure management
- Scripting / Software development / Systems integration and customisation
- IT Procurement and asset management
- Project management
- ERP/CRM/Business systems
We're passionate in seeking ambitious, talented and motivated individuals at every stage of their career, and will provide them with the following:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Money back on everyday health costs including optical, dental and other therapies
- Training and development support
- Retail and health club discounts
- Access to a 24-hour advice and Information line for you and your family covering legal, health and wellbeing advice
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
Location and transport
Based in Eschmann House, Lancing, West Sussex on the sunny South coast, we have on-site parking for those using 4 wheels, Lancing Station is a 20-minute walk for those requiring train services, the nearest bus stop is a 5-minute walk, and for those wishing to use 2 wheels, bike storage and on-site shower facilities are available.